How to connect my laptop to an LCD Screen and still be able to see the icons and start menu?
I have a Vista computer and am trying to connect it to an LCD screen with a VGA cable and my desktop background comes up on the screen but I have to drag windows to the right in order to view them on the screen. How can I make it so that I can see everything on my laptop on the screen. The LCD was capable of it before and for some reason it stopped working. Thanks.
Ok, I do this a lot and know exactly what you’re talking about. Try this:
1. connect the VGA cable to the laptop
2. on your desktop right click and click on ‘personalize’
3. on the new window, on the left column under ‘Tasks’ click on ‘Connect to a project or other external display’.
4. click on ‘connect display’ for the ‘external display’
5. it will give you the option to view your desktop on your ‘external display’ or to split it, which is what you have now I believe and that is why you have to drag things to the other screen.
6. click ‘ok’ or ‘apply’
That should do it. Really, there should be nothing else. It is not the LCD, it’s the setup on the computer. Just follow those steps, but most importantly number 5, where it asks you to choose.
LCD Soundsystem – Dance Yrself Clean
LCD Display & Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly Replacement for Apple iPhone 5C
* Installation instruction is not included.
* Professional and skilled installation are recommended.
* Please make sure that you can replace the screen successfully if you want
to make it yourself.Y ou can search the internet and find some tutorial videos
* Phone opening tools are not included.
* Black front panel glass, compatible for all colors iPhone 5C
About the …
Original LCD Touch Screen Digitizer Frame Assembly Full Set LCD Touch Screen Replacement for iPhone 5 5G – White
This is the LCD display, touch screen digitizer and frame assembly set.
Compatible for iPhone 5 5G
Attractive color makes your iPhone 5 special
Professional installation is required. If you’re not an expert, you’d better
ask someone who is skilled to do this for you. Or, search the internet and find
some tutoriel video for reference.
Improper operation may cause damages to the conne…
ViewSonic VA2037A-LED 20-Inch LED-Lit LCD Monitor, 16:9, 5ms, Anti-Glare
ViewSonic’s VA2037a-LED is a 20″ (19.5″ viewable) widescreen monitor with an LED backlight. The environmentally friendly, mercury-free VA2037m-LED offers 1600×900 resolution, 10M:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio, VGA input, 5ms response time, glossy finish, and a VESA-mountable design. It also has an automatic aspect ratio adjustment that positions 4:3 images in the middle of the screen with sidebars…
RioRand™ LCD Module for Arduino 20 x 4, White on Blue
RioRand 20 x 4 LCD, 5 volt, based on the popular HD44780. White characters on blue background, with back light. 4 rows, 20 characters per row….